It officially feels like Winter and I can hardly hide my excitement for Christmas anymore. In hopes that I might see some snow soon I felt like making something that would suit the season. What instantly came to mind were Ferrero’s Raffaello which I used to love as a kid, so I decided to make my own version of them. With only three ingredients and a delicious result they made a perfect addition to our little family get together today and everyone loved them. Happy winter days!
Coconut White Chocolate Snowballs
- 40 ml coconut milk
- 270 g white chocolate couverture
- 50 g shredded coconut
- Start heating the coconut milk. Once boiling, add 200g of the white chocolate and stir until fully melted.
- Refrigerate until firm. Take out little portions and start forming the truffles, then refrigerate again for another 30 minutes.
- Start melting the rest of the white chocolate, then mix with the shredded coconut.
- Roll your truffles in the shredded coconut with a fork until fully covered. Refrigerate before consuming.