I just realised, it’s been way too long since my last food post so I am now trying to get back into that as after all this used to be the main focus of the blog. To start off the year, I looked for some healthy treats which are sweet and delicious, yet won’t make you feel like you’re throwing your new year’s resolutions out of the window. These little fudge bites only need 4 ingredients, take absolutely no time whatsoever and are so soft and creamy, simply to die for. I usually make them with raspberries or almond aroma (perfect during Christmas season) but someone recommended the blueberry lemon combination to me, so I had to try it. Be creative and mix in whatever flavours you love!
Blueberry Coconut Fudge Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- 100 g creamed coconut
- 30 g frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cut the creamed coconut into small pieces and place into a heatproof bowl
- Sit over a pan of simmering water until it starts to melt
- Add maple syrup and lemon juice and stir
- Add berries of your choice (slightly defrosted) and stir
- Blend everything using a hand blender until you have a smooth paste
- Fill the bottom half of a soft cake pop mold and put in the freezer for 30 min. Done!